12th Annual Goodwin Directors Forum
Goodwin is one of the nation’s leading law firms, with offices in Boston, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Silicon Valley and Washington, D.C. The firm provides corporate law and litigation services, with a focus on matters involving real estate, REITs and real estate capital markets; private equity; technology companies; financial services; intellectual property; products liability and mass torts; and securities litigation and white collar defense. Information may be found at www.goodwinlaw.com.
About Directors Forum
This annual program is focused solely on issues affecting directors of public companies. Interactive, educational sessions in past years have included:
- The Strategic Logic Of Mergers And Acquisitions
- Reputational Risk And Management
- Board Management: Politics, Policies & Public Perception
- Crisis Management: How Will You Respond When the Government Comes Knocking?
- A Tale of Two Bidders: Responding to an Interloper
- Executive Compensation: Changes & Challenges for 2011 and Beyond
- Whistleblowers Under Dodd-Frank: Bounty Mutiny?
- The Role of the Board of Directors in Strategic Planning
- Tweet Responsibly: Managing Risk, Reaping Rewards Using Social Media
- Navigating a Dual Track Process
- Company for Sale? Responding to an Unsolicited Offer
- Cybersecurity…it’s not just for CIOs anymore
- Shareholder Activism & Proxy Contests
For information about our past forums, please click here.
Contact us if you have any questions about the 2017 Directors Forum